Happy Holiday

Happy Holiday

 Hi my friends!I have been talk to my friend and we talk about her plan on holiday,come and see the conversation!!

Fathir :"Hi Zidan whats up?!"
Zidan :"Hi Bro Im fine how about you?"
Fathir :"Im fine too,long time no see you."
Zidan :"Thats good,ya after we finish Senior High School we never meet again."
Fathir :"Yupp,do you have plan on next holiday?"
Zidan :"Yes I have."
Fathir :"Where do you want to go?"
Zidan :"I will go to my hometown"
Fathir :"Wow,where is it?"
Zidan :"Padang,that my favorite place because i was born there."
Fathir :"Thats good bro,what you favorite place at padang?"
Zidan :"Yes I know this place is named Pantai Air Manis this is my favorite place because the scenery in 
            this place is very nice and from child My parents always bring me to this place if I couldn't stop
            crying they always bring me to this place and I will stop crying,that why Pantai Air Manis is my 
            favorite place until now."
Fathir :"Wow,thats good story,but which of your parents that was born in Padang?"
Zidan :"My Mother was born on Padang."
Fathir :"ohh,Why you live in Bandung?"
Zidan :"Because My father work at Bandung that why My family move to Bandung."
Fathir :"Where your father work?"
Zidan :'My father work at BNI."
Fathir :"But your family have different favorite place?"
Zidan :"Yup,My Mother favorite place is Jam Gadang because this place have so many historical and this
            place is an icon of Padang city.My father was so exited to Jembatan Siti Nurbaya because you can
            see the view from all over the city and beautiful view at night,other than that on this place you can
            enjoy the culinary thats why Jembatan Siti Nurbaya is My father favorite place."
Fathir :"Wow,thats so interesting but sorry Zidan I have to go now thanks for sharing your story see you next
            time Bro."
Zidan :"Ok,your welcome."

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer