Offering and Suggestions

Why?

Zidan :"Hey fathir what's up?'
Fathir :"Oh hey zidan.."
Zidan :"Why did your face look so confused?"
Fathir :"I just uncertain with my additional subjects decision."
Zidan :"If i may know what subjects that your school offers to you?"
Fathir :"There are two subject, economy and german language."
Zidan :"Then, which of those subject that you will choose to be your additional subject?"
Fathir :"I think i'll go with german language because many of my friend choose that subject. How is your opinion, Zidan?"
Zidan :"Hmm.. for me, if you ask me which subject that you have to choose, i will say economy."
Fathir :"why?"
Zidan :"Because i think you have more ability in mathematics and it so connected with economy subject, so it will help you to more survive in economy subject."
Fathir :"I think you allright, Zidan."
Zidan :"Then, I know that you want to study at school and business management of Institut Teknologi Bandung, so i think economy will help you more to reach your dream."
Fathir :"Yes, Zidan. I think I just went along with my friend, so i choose german before. Now, I will follow the ability that i have and have establishment for what i have to choose."
Zidan :"Good!"
Fathir :"But, Zidan, I don't know where i have to go to change my additional subject."
Zidan :"Hm.. I think i know which teacher that you have to approach and consulte, do you want me to accompany you?"
Fathir :"yes of course"
Zidan :"ok"
Fathir :"Thank you, brother."
Zidan :"You are welcome."


Fathir Ahsan (10)
Muhammad Zidan F.R (20)
XI MIPA 2

Komentar

Postingan Populer