Bakti Desa 2019

 Bakti Desa (BakDes) is one of my school activities as a 11 grader student. This activities kinda by serving the village. We went to the Kertasari village on 3-5 January 2019, Cibeureum sub-district, Bandung regency. We went there by a public transportation.It took us 2 hours to go there. When we’re arrived we shown a very beautiful mountain landscape, with cool air, it's rather cold.  Then we held the opening ceremony. After that we went to the house of each foster family. The name of my foster mother is Mrs Iip, She is very kind. While there we often walked to see the beautiful scenery of mountains, rivers and see the stargaizing at night. Every day we come to work with our parents. My foster father is a principal so we got an opportunity to teached the students of elementary school. They were really excited and they told they’re own story to us. Also I got a merchandise from one of the 2nd grader girl. Then We recite at night, and learn to read the Qur'an. We also often play together with children in the village of Kertasari, such as playing football, and others. Besides that we learn about how to gardening, tools, ingredients, methods, and results from master of gardening. We went to the river too. The track is kinda dangerous but it’s such a beautiful view and I really enjoy it. The river’s water is really relaxing and cold. On the last day we were sad because we had to dispart with our foster family.I’m so thankful for this experience because since then I know how people live in the village which is so far from modern life in the city and I’m so grateful for what I have.

Komentar

Postingan Populer