DREAM

My name is Fathir Ahsan.  I was born in bandung at february 13th 2002.There are 5 people in my family including me. There's my father, my mother, my elder brother and elder sister , so im the last child in my family. my brother is an master of computer science and my sister is an bbusinessman. 

   What should i do?  . I think for now i just learn well in my school untill i goto the great scores lesson but i think its not enough if i just study lesson.  Because i think in out of there its not enough if you just have a critical thinking you must being a creative person and have a lot of skill in everythings.   I always study in my bedroom.  But im not study lesson because i think its enough i study lesson at school.  I study about film making about animation about music , drawing,  make a 3d motion and untill i can have a money in my skills. so i think it can show what iam .

   I like new things who make me motivate for study hard for example editing film hak. Its very interest if you study well in the apps.  You can join any competition in out of there you can make your self proud your family proud and school.  I like things who must have a creative thinking for make everybody happy for that.  Its not just happy you can motivate many people with your  creations. 
   And secondly i like made music production espesially traditional music.  In the second paragraph i told that i like a new things so i increase my skills and may an music art and change the people see that traditional music is not boring . Its very interest

   when im elementary school , im join many organititaion . im join 6 organitation because i like have many friend because the firt that i think if i join many organitation and sometime i have a business who needs a people i can ask to them . and secondly i like learn something new like scout education or sport and something like that so it the great step for me . at school i think i can said a smart student but i usually stay in my classroom because im often went out of school for join a competition . there is something that make me proud with my self that im make a record in my school became a biggest score lesson in 3 years so i think it can make me proud and motivate that im must to be better than before.

          On 2014, I’ve graduated elementary school. Here, at a junior high school, I’ve learned a lot of things, such as how to socialize with new people, how to be a good friend and many other. Short story, I’ve graduated junior high school with a good grade in 2017, I got an A on my report and my parents are so happy .

   now alhamdulillah im in SMA N 3 Bandung that we know many peopole said that its the best school in bandung until there is some people said that is the best school in indonesia because the passing greade it so high so its very hard for can study in this school .  here I feel a little bit stressful because there is so many tasks that I need to do and also we often have a test every week or maybe 2 weeks. And for me, the test is kinda hard sometimes so I got a remedy on some subject. but i have a nice friend who also make me enjoyable for study so i think its very fun can study in here . fun same meaning wtih streesful.

   i hope if i finished senior high school i can study in bandung institut of technology and i can take the faculties are the best choice for me I also have a plan to get an S2 degree from abroad scholarship. in future i want to be a master of enginering and a businessman or became a leader of big company who can destroy the way of richees factory . and i have an inovation for save ouw earth like the solution of ozon's trouble or something like that .  

   i want have a professional equipment and professional lesson for can make a film or something like that so i can increase my skill in film making . because i often became a director when i junior high shool so its very interest if i can increase it . i hope that my dream will be come true someday .

Komentar

Postingan Populer