Recommendation For Zidan

to:
Education Fund Management Institution (EFMI/LPDP)

               So now, I have a recommendation about my student that I want to recommend, his name is Zidan. I have known him for many years. He is 17 years old, he is the first son of three brothers. His hobby is cycling, and learn something new or create some project that includes programming or designing. He is a quiet person.




               He was a diligent guy, When he was in elementary school he participated in two science Olympiad, but he didn't win both of that competition not even once. He thinks that because of the lack of his motivation to do something, so sometimes he kinda don't take things seriously. 

               He wants to be an architect, but his parents kinda disagree with his idea. they want he become a people who work in the petroleum company like his father. but suddenly his dream has been changed since he was eleventh grader. he likes to play video games because of his society. now he wants to be a programmer and drawing about architecture is his side hobby.


               I know him very well as my student, he is a diligent person and also smart, and also he is very interested in learning about programming. Overall, I've no doubt that he will definitely succeed in her future academic because of his talent, and his high interest and curiosity within the realm of learning. I've no doubt that he will make a great impact on the programming world and I'm certain that he'll make an outstanding contribution to your scholarship program. I highly recommend of Hayfa. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact me.


Fathir Ahsan.
Counselor teacher
SMAN 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan Populer